Idly South Indian Recipe
|Instant Rava Idli|
1) 2 cup Rava/barik suji.
2)1 cup curd/dahi.
3)1(1/2) cup water.
4)salt to taste.
5)1 tsp baking powder.
6)1/2 tsp baking soda.
1) Take a bowl and add 2 cup of Rava in it.
2) After adding Rava we have to mix it well with 1 cup of curd/dahi also add salt.
3) When curd/dahi is absorbed by Rava add required water to it so that the mixture should not be very thick.
4) After mixing it well cover it and rest it for 15-20 minutes so that the Rava will absorb water it required.
5) After 15-20 minutes mix it well once again.
6) Add 1 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda to the mixture and mix it.
7) Take idli stand and apply small drop of oil on each mould and add idli batter in each mould.
8) Add 1 glass of water into cooker.
9) Put the idli stand into cooker without whistle and steam it for 10-15 minutes on medium flame.
10) After that steaming take the idli stand out of the cooker and separate the trays and let them cool down for few minutes.
11) Now take the idli out of the mould with the help of knife or spoon.
12) Idli is ready to serve.
13) This idli is very soft n fluffy.
Also Read – Delicious Sambar South Indian Recipe
Thanks for Reading… Leave A Comment Behind Friends